Prices effective January 1, 2014
Plant Health Analysis
• Routine plant analysis- $20.00 per sample
Includes visual inspection for infectious/non-infectious diseases, insect feeding injury and insect identification; culturing; pH and soluble salts
• In-House ELISA tests - $20.00 per sample
• Bacterial ID (BIOLOG ®) - $25.00 per sample
Plant / Weed Identification
• Plant ID – $10.00
• Basic nematode analysis - $25.00
• Foliar nematode analysis - $25.00
• Total nematode community analysis - $50.00
• Full - SCN type testing - $75.00
• Mini - SCN type testing - $40.00
Verticillium analysis (potato soil or stems only)
Wet sieving - $25.00
Dilution plating - $20.00
Both methods - $40.00
Insect / Arthropod Identification
• Common insect ID – No charge
• Keyout insect ID - $10.00
Special Procedures - Contact lab for procedures not described above.
* Out of State fees triple. Prices subject to change.
Shipping out of state sample
When sending samples from outside of Michigan infected plant material MUST be double sealed in plastic bags (eg. two zip-loc freezer bags). Place the sealed bags in a sturdy shipping container.